News - Seasonal influenza Vaccines
Seasonal Influenza Vaccines
The at risk groups for this years seasonal flu vaccines are:
- Aged 65 or over on the 31st March 2024
- Aged 6 months - under 65 in a clinical at risk group (Chronic Respiratory, Heart, Kidney, Liver, Neurological Diseases, Diabetes, Immunosuppression, Asplenia or dysfunction of the spleen, Morbid Obesity)
- Pregnant women
- All children aged 2 or 3 years on 31st August 2023
- Long-stay residents of care homes
- Carers in receipt of carer's allowance, or those who are the main carer of an elderly or disabled person
- Close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- Primary school aged children (from Reception to Year 6) - notes these vaccines will be provided by the school nurses
Saturday clinics are available for booking for adults only on 23rd and 30th September, if you would prefer a weekday appointment time then these will be available for booking from 25th September onwards.
Eligible children will be contact by post when delivery of nasal vaccines have been confirmed.